Your Body Needs Water!
Medical Report: A New Medical Discovery
by F. Batmanghelidj, M.D.
Every function inside the body is regulated by and depends on water. Water must be available to carry vital elements, oxygen, hormones, and chemical messengers to all parts of the body. Without sufficient water to wet all parts equally, some more remote parts of the body will not receive the vital elements that water supplies.
Water is also needed to carry toxic waste away from the cells. In fact, there are at least 50 reasons why the body needs sufficient water on a regular, everyday basis. Without sufficient water to constantly wet all parts, your body's drought-management system kicks into action. The histamine-directed chemical messenger systems are activated to arrange a new, lower quota of water for the drought-stricken areas. When histamine and its subordinate "drought managers" come across pain-sensing nerves, they cause pain. This is what I discovered in my research that I mentioned earlier.
This is why dehydration produces pain as its first alarm signal. If the dehydration persists and is not corrected naturally with water, it becomes symptom-producing and, in time, develops into a disease condition. This is why people who take antacids to silence their bodies’ thirst pain become more vulnerable and eventually develop other serious complications of dehydration.
Medical professionals have been educated to treat pain and disease with medications. They do not understand the problems associated with dehydration. Nowhere in their training as doctors are they taught what happens if one does not drink an adequate amount of water every day. learn more about the Miracles of Water
Dr. Batmanghelidj MD - "Use 1/4 tsp. of sea salt for every quart of water you drink. Use a good sea salt, one with at least 80 minerals, liberally with food. As long as you drink the water, you can use the salt. Some put it in their water, some lick it off their hand, some season their foods after cooking. It's up to you. Make sure you take potassium daily (banana, orange juice,etc) " learn more about real salt for health
Water, The Ultimate Cure By Steve Meyerowitz
Discover why one's drinking habits may be the cause and cure of headaches, lower back pain, stress and depressions, high blood pressure, high cholesterol and excessive weight. This book encourages you to drink up and drink often and helps you sift through the water jungle to find which water is right for you.
DISCOVER WHY YOUR DRINKING HABITS MAY BE THE CAUSE AND CURE OF YOUR:
Joint & Back Pain
Anxiety & Depression
High Blood Pressure
Fatigue & Insomnia
Allergies and Asthma
- 75% of Americans are chronically dehydrated (likely applies to half the world's population).
- In 37% of Americans, the thirst mechanism is so weak that it is often mistaken for hunger.
- Even MILD dehydration will slow down one's metabolism as much as 3%.
- One glass of water shut down midnight hunger pangs for almost 100% of the dieters studied in a University of Washington study.
- Lack of water, the #1 trigger of daytime fatigue.
- Preliminary research indicates that 8-10 glasses of water a day could significantly ease back and joint pain for up to 80% of sufferers.
- A mere 2% drop in body water can trigger fuzzy short-term memory, trouble with basic math, and difficulty focussing on the computer screen or on a printed page.
- Drinking 5 glasses of water daily decreases the risk of colon cancer by 45%, plus it can slash the risk of breast cancer by 79%, and one is 50% less likely to develop bladder cancer. Are you drinking the amount of water you should every day?
Would you like a glass of water or Coca-Cola?
- In many states in the USA, the highway patrol carries two gallons of Coca-Cola in the truck to remove blood from the highway after a car accident.
- You can put a T-bone steak in a bowl of Coca-Cola and it will be gone in two days.
- To clean a toilet: Pour a can of Coca-Cola into the toilet bowl and let the "real thing" sit for one hour, then flush clean. The citric acid in Coca-Cola removes stains from vitreous china.
- To remove rust spots from chrome car bumpers: Rub the bumper with a crumpled up piece of Reynolds Wrap aluminum foil dipped in Coca-Cola.
- To clean corrosion from car battery terminals: Pour a can of Coca-Cola over the terminals to bubble away the corrosion.
- To loosen a rusted bolt: Applying a cloth soaked in Coca-Cola to the rusted bolt for several minutes.
- To bake a moist ham: Empty a can of Coca-Cola into the baking pan, wrap the ham in aluminum foil, and bake. Thirty minutes before the ham is finished, Remove the foil, allowing the drippings to mix with the Coke for a sumptuous brown gravy.
- To remove grease from clothes: Empty a can of coke into a load of greasy clothes, add detergent, and run through a regular cycle.The Coca-Cola will help loosen grease stains. It will also clean road haze from your windshield.
FOR YOUR INFORMATION:
- The active ingredient in Coke is phosphoric acid. Its PH is 2.8. It will dissolve a nail in about 4 days.
- To carry Coca-Cola syrup (the concentrate), the commercial trucks must use the "Hazardous Material" place cards reserved for highly corrosive materials.
- The distributors of Coca-Cola have been using it to clean the engines of their trucks for about 20 years! Now the question is, would you like a glass of water or Coca-Cola?
Your Body's Many Cries for Water: You Are Not Sick, You Are Thirsty! by F. Batmanghelidj
This book explains a new discovery that lack of water in the body--chronic dehydration--is the root cause of many painful degenerative diseases, asthma, allergies, hypertension, excss body weight, andsome emotional problems including depression. The book explains the damaging effects of dehydration in the fourth dimension of time.
The "healthcare system" fraud that has thrived on the treatment of human body dehydration, its manifestation, and adaptive processes with chemicals and procedures has devastated our society. It has caused unnecessary human suffering, on top of burdening people with ever-escalating "sick-care" costs.
We are now trying to intervene and inform the public about chronic dehydration as the primary cause of most of their health problems. Fortunately we are now in a position to prevent, even cure and eradicate, many of the human diseases, at no cost. -Dr. Batmanghelidj