13 Steps To Destroy America's Youth!
(Or, 13 Doctrines Of The New Age Movement)
by David J. Stewart | March 2007
Few people today are aware of the sinister New Age agenda behind much of what we see happening today. “New Age” is not new, it's been around for a long time, and it's straight from the abyss of Hell. We hear a lot these days about love, unity, diversity, tolerance and equal rights; but this is all a grand deception to mask wickedness, sinful compromise and false religion. The Word of God is our Light to guide us through these dark times. Psalms 119:105, “Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.”
- The children of the future will serve One World (Planetary) Government and live in a one World culture.We need ... the political synthesis of a world federation with the...World Brain ... We need also a planetary way of life, a planetary ethics and a planetary way of feeling to supply the powerful drive we shall require for the great tasks that lie ahead of us. (EDUCATION IN THE NEW AGE, page vi-viii)
- Patriotism to one's country must be abolished and all national barriers destroyed in order to build a New One World Order.When the young people are civilized, cultured and responsive to World Citizenship, we shall have a world of men awakened, creative and possessing a true sense of values ... We are today on our way to a far better civilization than the world has ever known and toward conditions which will insure a much happier humanity and which will see the end of national differences. (EDUCATION IN THE NEW AGE, page 47-48)World Citizenship ... should be the goal of the enlightened everywhere and the hallmark of the spiritual man. (EDUCATION IN THE NEW AGE, page 91)
- Children will accept that Eastern mystical religion is to be married to Christianity of the West to forge a new, unified social and religious order of "universal Truths."
In this education for the New Age the ... East-West philosophy by the Tibetan [a demon] will find its pagan setting...the two great civilizations of yesterday (are) ready t give birth to the one civilization of tomorrow. (EDUCATION IN THE NEW AGE, page vii-ix)
- Teenagers and youth will rebel and revolt against their parents and against authority to help usher in the New Age World Order:Today it is beginning to be possible to lay the foundation for this new teaching, because the young people in every land are forcing upon their parents and teachers the idea of their essential and determined independence. The revolt of the youth ... in spite of all the immediate and individual disasters, has been a desirable thing and has prepared the way. (EDUCATION IN THE NEW AGE, page 131)
- Youth and all of humanity must accept that the time will inevitably come when grown-ups who refuse to become part of the new age will have to be killed. They are to be considered as lowly germs, an infection or blot on humanity that must be stamped out and eradicated:A violent streptococcic germ and infection ... makes its presence felt infected areas in the body of humanity. Another surgical operation may be necessary ... to dissipate the infection and get rid of the fever ... Let us never forget ... that when a (life) form proves inadequate, or too diseased, or too crippled ... it is—from the point of view of the hierarchy—no disaster when that form has to go. (EDUCATION IN THE NEW AGE, page 111-112)Death is not a disaster to be feared; the Work of the destroyer is not really cruel or undesirable.... Therefore, there is much destruction permitted by the Custodians of the Plan and much evil turned into good. (EDUCATION IN THE NEW AGE, page 112)
- The traditional family unit is not desirable for the Aquarian, or New Age. Children belong to the government, to the world and the community—the human group—not to their parents. A new kind of family unit must inevitably come into existence.In coming world state, the individual...will subordinate his personality to the good of the whole. (EDUCATION IN THE NEW AGE, page 130)The first group...of which any individual child becomes normally aware is the family group as a unit in the community....The family group has shared in the general separativeness, selfishness, and individual isolated exclusiveness... (EDUCATION IN THE NEW AGE, page 130)Family pride (is) overemphasized, leading to the different barriers which today separate man from man, family from group....However, under the coming world order educators will prepare the young people...for participation in...a harmonious world. (EDUCATION IN THE NEW AGE, page 130)
- Young people must be taught to believe in reincarnation and karma (the Law of Rebirth) rather than the resurrection and judgment teachings of the Bible. This belief must guide behavior, especially the sexual conduct.One of the tasks of the educator of future will be to teach the meaning of the Law of Rebirth (reincarnation and karma), and thus bring about... a profound change in the racial attitude to life and sex, to birth and parenthood. (EDUCATION IN THE NEW AGE, page 138)The doctrine of reincarnation...will be one of the keynotes of the New World Religion. (EDUCATION IN THE NEW AGE, page 137)
- Absurd and immature notions of "sin" and "guilt" must not be imparted to children by parents, teachers, pastors and other adults. A more permissive and worldly attitude must be adopted.It is the older generation who foster in a child an early and most unnecessary sense of guilt, of sinfulness, and wrong doing...The many small and petty sins, imposed upon children by the constant reiteration of "NO," by the use of the word "naughty," and based largely on parental failure...are of no real moment. (EDUCATION IN THE NEW AGE, page 77)
- Children are to be taught that all religions--Christianity, Witchcraft, Hinduism, Buddhism, Islam, Judaism, Paganism, etc.—are equally worthwhile and that it doesn't matter in which God one believes.The children of the different nations will be taught truth, without bias or prejudice....World Unity will be a fact when the children of the world are taught that religious differences are largely a matter of birth. Gradually, our quarrels and differences will be offset and the idea of one humanity will take their place. (EDUCATION IN THE NEW AGE, page 88)The (new age) Christ has no religious barriers in His consciousness. It matters not what faith a man may call himself. (EDUCATION IN THE NEW AGE, page 88)
- The new generation of the youth must recognize that Jesus did not come to save or convert anyone; because no one is lost.He did not come to convert the heathen world for in the eyes of the Christ and of His true disciples, no such world exists. (Alice Bailey, THE REAPPEARANCE OF THE CHRIST, 1948)
- Christian doctrines, such as that of heaven, hell, and judgment, must be discarded and the theology of the Old Testament must be repudiated.Christianity...has made eternal happiness dependent upon the acceptance of a theological dogma: Be a true professing Christian ad live in a somewhat fatuous heaven or refuse to be an accepting Christian and go to the Old Testament and its presentation of a God, full of hate and jealous. Both concepts are today repudiated by all sane, sincere, thinking people. (THE REAPPEARANCE OF THE CHRIST, page 146)No one of any true reasoning power or with any true belief of a God of love accepts the heaven of the churchmen or has any desire to go there. Still less do they accept the "lake of fire and brimstone." (THE REAPPEARANCE OF THE CHRIST, page 146)
- A New Age World Religion must be established without Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior. The Christian Church is dead and must be replaced.The church today is the tomb of Christ. Humanity is in desperate need must be met. The theologies now taught...are crystallized and of relatively little use. Priests and church men, orthodox instructors and fundamentalists (fanatical though sincere) are seeking to perpetuate that which is old and which sufficed in the past...but which now fails to do so. (THE REAPPEARANCE OF THE CHRIST, page 140, 149)We are also visioning a new and vital world religion. A universal faith which will have its roots in the past, but which will make clear the new dawning beauty and the coming vital revelation. (THE REAPPEARANCE OF THE CHRIST, page 140, 149)
- The coming New Age World Religion will emphasize the unity of all religions while rejecting Jesus Christ's profound Biblical statement, "I am the way the truth and the life."The great theme of the new world religion will be the recognition of the many divine approaches....The platform of the new world religion will be built by many groups, working under the inspiration of the (New Age) Christ. (THE REAPPEARANCE OF THE CHRIST, page 158-159)
In Dark Secrets of the New Age, Pastor Texe Marrs writes:The New Age is a universal open-arms religion that excludes from its ranks only those who believe in Jesus Christ and a Personal God. Buddhists, Shintoist, Satanists, Secular Humanists, witches, witch doctors and shamans — All who reject Christianity are invited to become trusted members of the New Age family. Worshippers of separate faiths and denominations are to be unified in a common purpose: THE GLORIFICATION OF MAN.