Proverbs Concerning Children
By David J. Stewart
- Proverb 4:1 — Hear, ye children, the instruction of a father, and attend to know understanding.
- Proverb 5:7 — Hear me now therefore, O ye children, and depart not from the words of my mouth.
- Proverb 7:24 — Hearken unto me now therefore, O ye children, and attend to the words of my mouth.
- Proverb 8:32 — Now therefore hearken unto me, O ye children: for blessed are they that keep my ways.
- Proverb 13:22 — A good man leaveth an inheritance to his children's children: and the wealth of the sinner is laid up for the just.
- Proverb 14:26 — In the fear of the LORD is strong confidence: and his children shall have a place of refuge.
- Proverb 15:11 — Hell and destruction are before the LORD: how much more then the hearts of the children of men?
- Proverb 17:6 — Children's children are the crown of old men; and the glory of children are their fathers.
- Proverb 20:7 — The just man walketh in his integrity: his children are blessed after him.
- Proverb 20:11 — Even a child is known by his doings, whether his work be pure, and whether it be right.
- Proverb 22:6 — Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.
- Proverb 22:15 — Foolishness is bound in the heart of a child; but the rod of correction shall drive it far from him.
- Proverb 23:13 — Withhold not correction from the child: for if thou beatest him with the rod, he shall not die.
- Proverb 23:24 — The father of the righteous shall greatly rejoice: and he that begetteth a wise child shall have joy of him.
- Proverb 29:15 — The rod and reproof give wisdom: but a child left to himself bringeth his mother to shame.
- Proverb 29:21 — He that delicately bringeth up his servant from a child shall have him become his son at the length.
- Proverb 31:28 — Her children arise up, and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praiseth her.
Information for Parents
Ye Must Be Born Again! | You Need HIS Righteousness!