The New Age Agenda
To bring peace to the world upon entering the Age of Aquarius
If you have heard the song, "Aquarius" by, "The 5th Dimension" from the musical Hair, then you have heard the basic statement and outward goals of the New Age Movement.
When the moon is in the 7th house
And Jupiter aligns with Mars,
Then peace will guide the planets
And love will fill your heart;
This is the dawning of the age of Aquarius.
Randall Baer, a former top New Age leader who became a born again Christian expresses the nature of the conspiracy we must contend with in his revealing bestseller, Inside The New Age Nightmare. He wrote,
"This agenda is nothing less than the complete revolutionizing of the very foundations of not only America but the entire world. Such a plan calls for the total restructuring of planetary civilization into an enlightened One World Federation in which national boundaries and sovereignty are secondary, and 'planetary citizenship' in the 'global village' is the order of the day. This (conspiracy) offers a world in desperate need a grand solution to profound global problems. Apparent world peace and unprecedented opportunities ... are to be unveiled."
Herein lies the Antichrist's last temptation,
offered to all the world.
To prepare the world to receive the antichrist and to enter the Age of Aquarius, thus establishing the New World Order.
We recently saw an example of this kind of thinking in the suicide of 39 members of the Heaven's Gate cult. They believed that human beings evolve from one level to the next and that their bodies simply are "containers" or "vehicles" that carry an eternal spirit and that that the comet Hale-Bopp was a "marker . . . for the arrival of the spacecraft from the Level Above Human to take us home.".
All around us we are seeing an increase in New Age symbolism. It would seem we are being slowly indoctrinated into its philosophies supported by an acceptance of its symbols. Consider the change from the "Washington Bullets" to "The Washington Wizards" with the symbols of a WIZARD (Warlock or male witch), a crescent moon, and swastika. In today's environment those symbols must be more politically correct than "bullets."
The Battle Plan
The Devil has mapped out a detailed Battle Plan and has passed it on to his demons and those elite men and women whom they have chosen as leaders of the New Age. In his book, Mystery Mark of the New Age, Texe Marrs says this Battle Plan includes the following broad goals:
- Christianity will be discredited and Christians will become accursed. They are to be branded an ignorant and inferior human species.
- A planetary crisis will be precipitated by Satan's human world leaders. Out of this crisis will come the opportunity for the New Age Kingdom to be realized.
- A great world leader and statesman will then appear to bring order to chaos. He will be Satan's hand-picked man: the Beast, or Antichrist, with the number 666.
- New Age leaders, especially those who control the world's TV and radio broadcast media, will mount a tremendously powerful campaign on behalf of this World Leader, causing all the world to believe in his perfection and infallibility.
- After assuming the reins of power, the great World Leader will usher in a period of universal peace and prosperity. His magnetism and charisma will enable him to establish himself at the helm of a One World Government, One World Economy, and a One World New Age Religion.
- Consolidating all power and might, the great World Leader will finger Christians and Jews as "public enemies" who are a constant danger to world peace, justice, and sharing. The arrest and imprisonment of Christians will commence. All the world will applaud their persecution.
- Every man, woman, and child who has not yet been initiated into the Mystery of Iniquity will take a mark and receive the "Luciferic Initiation." They will then discover the awful truth, but it will be far too late. Their fate will have been sealed.
- All who refuse the mark and the "Luciferic Initiation" and who refuse to worship the image of the Beast will be put to death.
- The whole world will be deluged with Satan's demons, who will eagerly and hungrily possess human bodies.
- After the whole world has been conquered, Satan's final treacherous act will be to assault the very gates of heaven.
Those familiar with the Bible will recognize that all of the Devil's Plan except the last will substantially succeed. There will be a one world government under the direct authority of the Antichrist. There will be horrible persecution of Christians, and the entire world will be forced to receive the mark of the Beast or be killed.
The New Age message is nothing new! It is the same old rebellion against God!
The Age of Aquarius
"The Fulfillment of the New Age Aspiration?
The goal of the New Age Movement has consistently been to bring in the Age of Aquarius when all will recognize "the God with themselves". A major step towards this in the words of the New Age prophetess Alice Bailey, is "the regeneration of the churches." Her vision was that "The Christian church in its many branches can serve as a St. John the Baptist, as a voice crying in the wilderness, and as a nucleus through which world illumination may be accomplished." In a word, she desired the time when the "Christian churches" would embrace the New Age concepts of illumination and self-realization. The New Age plan to bring in world peace cannot fully establish the Golden Age of Aquarius until Biblical Christianity is outlawed or destroyed.
Now that the Church of Rome has entered into liaison with paganism, she has again concocted another successful work of syncretism. As Catholicism has become the religion of the European Union, the desires of New Age leaders appear to be coming true. Even at the local parish level according to William Shannon "contemplative spirituality" has now widely replaced old-style Catholicism. With New Age convictions being voiced by leading Catholics and Evangelicals, it appears that the desired goal is closer to being achieved. The New Age aspiration to establish a one-world order lead by "a Christ Leader" is being met by the Pope and his Church. All of this ought not to surprise any believer, for the Bible has persistently warned believers of the enormity, growth and prevalence of the apostate church system and her mistresses."
--Quote from The Mystic Plague Catholicism sets a Spiritualist Agenda by Richard Bennett
The Lucifer Trust
13 BLOODLINES OF THE ILLUMINATI