501c3 EVIL DEVICE
Proverb 28:4, “They that forsake the law praise the wicked: but such as keep the law contend with them.”
By David J. Stewart
Sold Out 501C3 Preachers
A 501C3 State-licensed organization is NOT a church. The local New Testament Church may operate under the umbrella of a 501C3 organization as a tax-exemption tool; but no State-licensed entity could ever be a New Testament Church. A local church is a called out assembly of born-again believers for the purpose of doing God's work...
A church's purpose:
(1) Exalt the Savior
(2) Evangelize the Sinner
(3) Edify the Saints
Now listen carefully! The purpose of a church is not to escape paying taxes through a 501C3 financial scheme by agreeing to remain silent while your trusted government leaders rob you blind for tens-of-trillions of dollars, covets Iraq's oil, send our children in the military to go die stealing that oil, bear false witness against Iraq, kill over a million innocent Iraqi's who defended their own oil and then steals trillions of dollars more worth of Iraq's oil—all in an unprovoked war. And if that's not bad enough, now we've taken over their country in Iraq, have installed our own puppet government and Iraq is wholly owned and controlled by the Global elite permanently. And Bush seems to think it's all a big joke.
Every pastor ought to hopefully consider himself a preacher too. A minister means a servant. God calls men to be His servants; but every Christian is expected to contend for the faith, go soul-winning, and fight the good fight of faith. God doesn't call anybody to preach the Gospel, because that is every believer's duty (Proverb 11:30; Luke 8:15; Romans 15:15). Hell burns with fire for all eternity. I don't understand why anyone would be so lazy as to attempt to push off soul-winning only for ministers and full-time Christian workers.
This is one of the biggest challenges which we face today as Bible-believing Christians, and that is, convincing other believers that they have a responsibility to share the Gospel to win souls to Christ. Literally, the Bible wants us to go “fetch” souls to Christ that they might be saved. “Fetch” is what the word winneth in Proverb 11:30 means... He that winneth souls is wise. The word also means “to take.” We cannot take anything materialistic out of this world; but we can take the souls which we led to Jesus Christ. Amen! We plant the Seed of God's Word, and perhaps someone else waters that Seed, and then hopefully someone has the blessed opportunity to lead that person to salvation in the knowledge of Christ Jesus; but only God gives the increase (1st Corinthians 3:6).
Only God's Holy Spirit can cleanse a person's sins away and give unto them eternal life. Only though Jesus. So it's not a race to the finish to see who can pass out more Gospel tracts. Maybe I didn't plant the initial seed and maybe I won't have the privilege to lead you to the Lord; but if I can say a statement or teach you one thing or two that helped you, then I had a part in God's work.
Each believer should be a spiritual gardener, continually sowing new seeds and watering and nurturing seeds with the Word of God and a heart of love and understanding toward others. Hopefully one day we or someone else will have the opportunity to lead that person to the Lord. Until that time, all we can do is pray, be compassionate; but never make the mistake of buying into Satan's lie that you have to dip your sails in compromise, or hide the truth as to avoid offending them. If they're offended by the truth, then let them be. That is the way it is supposed to be! Truth always leads to revival or riot!
And your henpecked pastor legally cannot say a word or else he'll risk losing the church's 501C3 exempt status. It should be very clear to you Christian leaders why such tax-havens for churches were invented in the first place, that is, to silence the churches!!! No wonder God hates wicked inventions. Proverb:14:17, “...and a man of wicked devices is hated.” I simply couldn't accept a 501C3 state-sanctioned license, because I would be exposing their crimes from sun-up to sun-down as any concerned U.S. citizen should do.
Although I don't agree with his Muslim beliefs at all, Malcom X had it right when he taught African-Americans the way to get what they wanted... MAKE SOME NOISE! America needs voices!!! Everyone has a voice, in some capacity, in some area... MAKE SOME NOISE FOR GOD!
SPEAK THE TRUTH!!! I mean, someone needs to investigate the disappearance of hens from the henhouse besides the wolves. I laughed when I head that the original 911 commission was going to be headed up by Henry Kissinger. What an insult to anyone who remembers history during the Nixon years and beyond. Kissinger defines evil. Millions of Cambodians are going to be avenged in eternity for the war crimes against them under the Nixon administration. Kissinger was pulled away quickly and someone else chosen to lead the investigative committee.
It is a sad day in America when pastors are supportive of wicked leaders. Proverb 28:4, “They that forsake the law praise the wicked: but such as keep the law contend with them.” It doesn't surprise me that a preacher who denies the inspiration of the King James Bible, would also praise President Obama. Proverb 28:4 tells us why. They have forsaken the Word of God to serve wealth (mammon). They're seeking favor rather than pursuing and preaching THE TRUTH. Oh sure, they preach from the Bible, but it has become a secondary issue to them. Money comes first. The inspiration of the King James Bible is not an issue worth fighting over to them, but retaining their ministry's tax-exempt status certainly is.
Tens-of-thousands of America's shameful pastors have joined the government's Clergy Response Teams, having sold out to the Devil, daring not to speak out against the blatant crimes and treason being committed by our nation's highest leaders. It is apostasy! God pity the golf-club pastor who is too big a coward or a greedy sellout to stand against crimes in government. Thank God for Dr. John R. Rice (1895-1980) who courageously stated...
"So, as an honest Bible preacher, obeying the plain commands of God, I must speak out against corruption and immorality. Waste, corruption, the taking away of men's freedom and the seizing of men's property, these sins every honest preacher must condemn and every honest Christian must disavow.
...On moral matters where right and wrong are involved, and where the Bible clearly speaks, many preachers have so compromised and sold out, and are so afraid of their congregations, that they cannot give the clear Word of God. God pity the preacher who is afraid to preach against sin just because somebody will cry 'politics'!"
SOURCE: Dr. Rice... Here Are More Questions; Question: Should politics and religion be mixed?; by Dr. John R. Rice, pg. 249-250, Sword of the Lord Publishers; 1973, ISBN: 0-87398-157-X
In June of 2011 President Obama stated at a Manhattan fundraiser for gays in New York...
“I believe that gay couples deserve the same legal rights as every other couple in this country,” the president said at a Manhattan fundraiser, his first geared specifically to the gay community.
SOURCE: Obama says gay couples deserve same rights as all — The Globe and Mail
The small group of criminal men who have taken over our federal government (it's called an “oligarchy”) are recruiting men of influence and power across the nation, through numerous subtle means; making those men feel honored, as if they are being asked to become a part of the gang (and they are). It's the age-old saying... Keep your friends close, and your enemies CLOSER!!!!
No one has a right to be immoral. I would never deliberately be unkind to anyone, certainly not to a homosexual; but I would be disobeying God to remain silent about such a horrible sin as homosexuality when it is being paraded up and down the streets of America. It is nothing to be proud of Biblically. The issue is NOT about my opinion at all; but rather, what the Commandments of God tell us in the Scriptures.
God Don't Make Mistakes
...There's no such thing as being born gay!
Woe To State Churches:
Obtaining Corporation Status
(501c3) is Against God
The word "church" is not meant to refer to any physical building, but refers to the worldwide body of believers in Christ. The word "church" (ecclesia in Greek - called out ones) does not refer to any organization, no matter it's name or legal status. Keep that in mind when reading this article.
It is time for Christians to wake up and turn back to God. We need to turn to the Lord and repent of our sins that we have committed against Him. We need to ask for forgiveness of tolerating idolatry that removes His Sovereignty over His Church. To see that the Church is in grave danger we must have a clear understanding of what a corporation is. We also need to realize what the courts have ruled about corporations and that a corporation has no rights, only privileges, granted by the "estate." To become a corporation removes the authority of the Lord over a corporate church and puts it under the bondage of man's law.
According to man, The State is Sovereign over its Corporations
1. "A corporation is a creature of the state. It is presumed to be incorporated for the benefit of the public. It receives certain special privileges and franchises and holds them subject to the laws of the state and the limitation of its charter. Its powers are limited by law. It can make no contract not authorized by its charter. Its rights to act as a corporation are only preserved to it so long as it obeys the laws of its creation. There is a reserved right in the legislature to investigate its contracts and ascertain if it has exceeded its powers" (Hale v. Henkel, 201 U.S. 43)
2. "[A corporation is] an artificial person or legal entity created by or under the authority of the laws of a state. An association of persons created by statute as a legal entity.... The corporation is distinct from the individuals who comprise it (shareholders).... Such an entity subsists as a body politic under a special denomination, which is regarded in law as having a personality and existence distinct from that of its several members." Black's Law Dictionary West Publishing Company, 1991; 6th Edition, page 340.
3. "A corporation derives its existence and all of its powers from the State and, therefore, has only such powers as the State has conferred upon it. Power is used here to mean the legal capacity to execute and fulfill the objects and purposes for which the corporation was created, and the source of this power is the charter and the statute under which the corporation was organized." Len Young Smith and G. Gale Roberson, Smith and Roberson's Business Law, West Publishing Company, 1966, page 796.
A corporation derives its existence and all of its power from the State. The church on the other hand was created by and is the body of Christ. We belong to Him and we are subject to Him and His Laws. The source of any church's power is supposed to be the Holy Spirit; it's authority to function solely from God.
4. "Corporate existence is a privilege granted by the sovereign upon compliance with specified conditions" Len Young Smith and G. Gale Roberson, Smith and Roberson's Business Law, West Publishing Company, 1966, page 931. .
5. "Corporations are not citizens.... The term citizen... applies only to natural persons... not to artificial persons created by the legislature" Paul v. Virginia, 8 Wall. 168, 177; see also the Opinion of Field, J., in the Slaughterhouse Cases, 16 Wall.36,99 The Word of God teaches us that Christians, His Holy Church, are citizens of the household of God (Eph.2:19).
6. Every corporation has obtained a charter from the State of Incorporation. This charter is simply permission to exist given to the corporation (by the State!) without which, its operations would be considered illegal. In addition to the charter are the articles of incorporation: "The objects or purposes for which a corporation is formed are expressly stated in its articles of incorporation, which delineate in general language the type of business activities in which the corporation proposes to engage" Smith and Roberson's Business Law, West Publishing Company, 1966, page 798.
7. "Instances of non-profit corporations are educational institutions, athletic clubs, library clubs, fraternities, sororities, hospitals, and organizations which have exclusively a charitable purpose" Smith and Roberson's Business Law, West Publishing Company, 1966, page 789.
(Note: The purpose of the church is not "charity," nor is it's purpose exclusively charitable. Charity should be a function of every church, but is certainly not it's purpose. Offering worship to God, evangelism to the lost, and the fellowship and equipping of the saints are among church's exclusive purposes.
"And ye will not come to me, that ye might have life" (John 5:40)
Notice that Jesus said “ye will not come”; not ye cannot come.
Jesus came to SAVE SINNERS! | They “Knew Not Until the Flood Came”
This is NOT a hate site
Ephesians 4:15, “...speaking the truth in love...”
"Ye that love the LORD, hate evil..." —Psalm 97:10
Why are the churches silent?
Homosexuality is a Sin!
Homosexuality Agenda Exposed (.PDF file)
Homosexuality and Pedophilia
“Who being past feeling have given themselves over unto lasciviousness, to work all uncleanness with greediness.” —Ephesians 4:19
What HAPPENS in Vegas, is RECORDED in Heaven!!!
God Will Forgive Anybody
"Ye have wearied the LORD with your words. Yet ye say, Wherein have we wearied him? When ye say, Every one that doeth evil is good in the sight of the LORD..." —Malachi 2:17
Homosexuality is a sin! Don't upset God by saying it's not!
There is a way out!
If you really love someone, you'll tell them the truth.
| You Need HIS Righteousness!
Ye Must Be Born Again!