By David J. Stewart
The Jehovah Witnesses [JW] are a demonic cult, founded by the false prophet Charles Taze Russell in 1874. Russell was a 33rd degree Freemason, a Satanic organization within an organization that founded many of today's mainstream false religions that masquerade as being Christian.
Freemasons are the workhorse of the New World Order, having infiltrated America's churches, even the Southern Baptist Convention. Freemasons were instrumental in the creation of Communism, putting the lies of evolution into public schools, promoting the feminist and homosexual agendas, and producing a series of corrupt Bibles. Freemasonry seems to be involved in everything that is unholy, corrupt and destructive to America. Their goal is globalization.
To no surprise, the introduction to The Kingdom Interlinear Translation of the Greek Scriptures (upon which the corrupt JW New World Translation is based), states:
“Presenting a literal word-for-word translation into English under the Greek text as set out in ' The New Testament in the Original Greek—The Text Revised by Brooke Foss Westcott D.D. and Fenton John Anthony Hort D.D.' (1948 Reprint)
together with the
New World Translation of the Christian Greek Scriptures, Revised Edition, a modern-language translation of the Westcott and Hort Greek Text, first published by them in the year 1881 C.E.”
The New World Translation is a Satanic Bible. Charles Russell butchered the Bible as bad as Westcott and Hort, referring to Jesus as “a god” in John 1:1. Yet the King James Bible refers to Jesus as “God.” Isn't it interesting that every “new” Bible on the market is alleged to be a word-for-word translation? What a bunch of liars!
Even the name of Russell's corrupt translation, the “New World Translation” is a blatant tool of the New World Order. Freemasons are deceivers and liars. It is tragic and sad that most lower level Freemasons are woefully ignorant of the true agenda of their organization. Beware of the Southern Baptist Convention, whose men compose 37% of the Freemasonry membership in the U.S. It clearly shows their woeful ignorance of THE TRUTH.
Mormonism exists in the exact same occult manner, i.e., an organization within an organization. Less than 10% of all Mormons ever enter into the Mormon temples where the unspeakable takes place. The other ignorant 90% of Mormons tell how wonderful the organization is, ignoring historical evidence proving the nature of the demonic cult.
Charles Taze Russell was an unsaved Modernist, a heretic. The Jehovah Witnesses [JW] religion which Russell founded in 1874, though relatively small (6,000,000 members worldwide) by comparison to Catholicism (1,000,000,000 members worldwide), is a dangerous cult. Even in the remotest parts of the world, you'll find JW's knocking on doors, spreading their religious lies. This wayward demonic cult needs to be exposed, and Russell's New World Translation.
Even more dangerous is the New International Version [NIV] of the Bible, which is the most popular Bible in the United States  (having sold over 215,000,000 copies worldwide). The NIV comes from the same corrupt source as the NWT!!! Many people ignorantly obtain the NWT at a thrift store, Salvation Army, or from the cult itself. Copies of the NWT should be torn apart and destroyed, just as the NIV. Tear them apart and throw them in the garbage!